- BA in Hospitality Management launching in January 2023.
- Programme has been developed for learners currently working in hospitality.
- Irish Hotels Federation and Fáilte Ireland welcome the development of this course and recognise the role it plays in the attraction and retention of employees.
The new BA in Hospitality Management which will be launching in 2023 has received support from the Irish Hotels Federation and Fáilte Ireland. The programme which is primarily aimed at those who are currently employed in the hospitality sector has received praised for how it can help with staff retention.
Fáilte Ireland voiced their support for the programme recognising that it plans to:
• Support the personal and professional development of individuals working in the industry
• Create clear career pathways
• Professionalise the industry
• Support staff retention
• Improve the image of the industry to external stakeholder.
The Irish Hotels Federation added that they believed that the proposed BA (Hons) Degree in Hospitality Management Level 8 will help address the talent development and retention challenges faced by industry and support our collective work in showcasing the industry as one where long-term, sustainable, and rewarding careers can be developed.
For further information on this course visit www.atu.ie